Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Update [1]: Recap Okt-Nov

Hi guys,

The last two months where kind of crazy. I don't know if you follow the bitcoin markets, but the price of one bitcoin went from 150$ to a high of 1200$ in those two months. That was pretty huge as I has heavily invested in this asset. So basically I had my best month ever in October and it wasn't even due to my poker playing...

Anyways, I am still playing HU bumhunting by playing on a total of 5 sites: Stars, Winning, Ipoker, Seals and a small one. I haven't played much in this time, but the results are quite okaish.

Stars, Ipoker, Winning, SiteX:

Sealswithclubs:

Aside from playing poker I am currently still attending my Master courses at the university. It is kinda stressful doing both at the same time, but I think that keeps me sane!!!

PS: I will try to update now more regularly!

Regards

1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete